I hear it all the time. I even catch myself saying it. "Again? I've already worked on that issue. I thought I was done!" Why is it we work on resolving an issue, think we have overcome it and then find ourselves circling back to it later on? When that happens, it can be really frustrating.
Some see it as life constantly testing them. I see it more as a kind of spiral. When we first encounter an issue, we see, feel and handle it with our prior experiences and beliefs. Each time we work on that issue, we learn something. The next time it comes around, we're looking at it from a different perspective. We've learned more, we have access to different tools, we see it from a different vantage point. There is something there that we still must learn or release. The issues that come up in our lives time and time again always have something to teach us.
So what do you do if that persistent issue rears its head again?
1. Try not to get frustrated. Be very loving and gentle with yourself.
2. Pray/ask for guidance to be shown what you need to know and how to deal with it.
3. Try new modalities. Maybe you need to release at a molecular level, maybe it has to do with past life stuff, maybe you need to look at getting your chakras in balance. The possibilities are many. Go with what resonates with you.
4. Learn. Learn as much as you can from the situation. What is life trying to teach you?
5. SMILE (Smile More It Lifts Energy). By allowing low vibrational energies into the picture, it's harder to move forward. Acknowledge them, let them go and lift your energy. Try to see the situation from a Soul space - things tend to make a lot more sense then.
Hello! I'm Adrienne Almamour, an empathic intuitive conduit. I assist people by detecting and clearing their subconscious emotional energy blockages. This blog is a commentary and reflection of life from an intuitive standpoint which also incorporates ways that allow us to be from our heart.